Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSxxx: Playstation on PSP WIP News

Blog Entries

psp PSxxx: Playstation on PSP WIP News

I posted the announcement of this emulator yesterday and until we know for sure its not a leg pull (fake) - which to be honest can be said of any unknown coder- i will post this warning and not link to the site, that said heres what Seni0r posted:

For the most part IM turning the PSP project over to Zad3r(So he'll get the C&D letters from Sony instead of me ha ha ha!) who will most likely be uploading some screens of his "Resident Evil(psxxx)" project sometime later today or tomorrow, he talked about posting a video for me(Because all I have is a $#@!ty pencam)but I cant confirm that because he's been offline for most of the night.

As soon as more info comes you know where to see it

Blog Entries

With big emus like N64 and PSX etc we have to be careful because fakes do happen, ofcourse i am not saying it is just being cautious

Hope it's not a fake.

But that screenshot seems to be really fake...

I hope this is real (finally FF7 on psp?

i hate people when they bluff and explodes on our face.
    why, hope this is real, i just having hope to the n64

I hope this is real! It would be brilliant to have a PS1 emu on the PSP rather than having to update to play Sony's.

i love the idea of sony getting another big kick in the teeth, all the money they make people pay out for things.

PSP Coder

i'm calling fake since he is passing it now onto another and they other is going to make a RE version.

There really is no reason for hard coded versions for the ps1. (Even so for the n64 emu, yet n64 gets away with it since resources are critical where ps1 they are not).

Quote Originally Posted by crossfadeking
    i love the idea of sony getting another big kick in the teeth, all the money they make people pay out for things.
    I know exsacly what you mean man, the giant corparates always trying to suck you in some how, make more money for them selves.
    - But anyway this is a Great, and i truely hope that this is real, although it does judgeing from the screen shot look fishy, guess you must just wait and see

i think this is fake sadly only cause of what psmonkey said and i agree why pass on your project onto another coder to make a RE version if it is real more power to the coder's but if its not no big deal as sony is making a real working ps1 emu for the psp only downside is downgrading i wont do so until i determine if the modchip can go to the ps1 fireware and go back to 1.5 but thats in the future i hope a ps1 hombrew emu surfaces that would eliminate the upgrading fireware scare

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information