Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionT View Post
    I can't figure out how to save my data though... I tried saving the SRAM to a Gamecube memory card and it just locked up. Is there any way to save the SRAM to the SD card in the Wii slot? If there is, I can continue playing from the saves on my PC.
    I don't think there is yet. The official site says "Notify me of any bugs and I will fix them as I work on implementing savegames" so apparently not... Good work though vicious, this rules and I can't wait to see more

Saving to a GC memcard should work but doesn't (I think it worked in my root directory version). I'm not sure why yet but I am trying to fix it.

As for saving to the front SD, it can't be done yet (at least not properly) . The next release for the toolchains will allow it though.

DCEmu Rookie

Hi.

Sorry for newbie question but do you need to boot the zelda game every time to load up emulators like this one??

Looks like wii homebrew is starting to hot up!

Hey guys, I've managed to fix the save bug. Now the emulator works perfect. Just a reminder, SRAM is not a save state, it is the game's internal memory (like the 3 files on zelda).

That means you can't save arcade-esque and password games (Contra, Wheel of Fortune, Zombies Ate My Neighbors)

Once again, report any bugs.
    Last edited by vicious1988; April 2nd, 2008 at 13:26.

DCEmu Newbie

Is there any support for the wii's classic controller? If not, any plans? I love that pad!

Right now the emu only supports the GC controller, as does most homebrew. However, once the toolchains are updated to include the Wii remote and classic controller I'd be more than happy to add support for them.

I love you so much... The VC is essentially out the window now, lets get ready for patching wars

good work man!, now i can play seiken densetsu 3 (secret of mana 2) in full speed! this emu is PREFECT! thanks

too bad you can't save, cus i played through the entire game to find out that you can't save

just kidding hehe but at least i can play super mario allstars now cus it doesn't need saving

Still getting the "can not mount memory card" message on the latest build. I'm using a standard Nintendo brand Mcard, and have tried removing and re-inserting numerous times in both slots.

I know of several people having problems with their Nintendo cards. Do you have any others? Mine's a 123 block Intec and it works just fine.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information