Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus R13 Progress Report

well, i have to wait until we get much more speed until i will play through any N64 game on the psp.. in this state i would say its more for testing the games out. but it will hopefully come a day when there is so much speed in this emu that we can all play through the games

good news :thumbup:

15%? Man I can't wait for the release!

whoa i love this man and his work, i cant possibly wait for r13 to be released any sooner

Quote Originally Posted by jurkevicz View Post
    Can you imagine how Goldeneye must be going now! Hopefully it will be playable.
    No,but I imagine how Smash. Bros. will be..

Great news! I want the released date now!

Quote Originally Posted by ALTIMITHacker View Post
    Well if hes got 10-15% now, I bet he will have like 20-30% when he releases it. Usually he comes out with 10-15% speedups per release but it seems hes holding out for more this time around.
    that would simply amaze me im sure he will manage to get 20-25% speed up at the least for this release (not including the media engine if he decides to throw that in as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Axelius View Post
    Hmm, I'd say, with a frameskip of one (which is impossible to notice while playing) Mario Kart and Mario 64 are very much playable...I've completed both of them on my psp.
    me too. i completed those games as well as super smash bros o and zelda ocarina of time too

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    No,but I imagine how Smash. Bros. will be..

Great news! I want the released date now!
    dam son i would be drooling my mouth off if i saw super smash bros running at full speed..

DCEmu Coder

Two of the optimizations he "thought of on the train" he got directly from e-mails from me :/
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

well, that is too bad he didnt mention you Exo, but i think its great that the emu becomes better so it doesnt matter where the ideas come from

Edit: so what i mean is that if there is anyway ppl can help strmn out we should all help him! he is doing a great job on this emu, hopefully he will thank you. and hopefully you will help him out with some more ideas!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    Two of the optimizations he "thought of on the train" he got directly from e-mails from me :/
    That sucks Exo, but he usually gives his thanks and regards after he actually releases a new version of his emulator, at least that's what it seems like to me. You'll probably be credited, so don't worry about it.

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitmi View Post
    That sucks Exo, but he usually gives his thanks and regards after he actually releases a new version of his emulator, at least that's what it seems like to me. You'll probably be credited, so don't worry about it.
    No, I think he forgot that I told him, he said that he thought of the ideas recently ;P
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information