Thread: Google ads

Default Google ads

Google ads

When I first encountered the task of setting up Google Ads for a sex shop, I was pleasantly surprised by how detailed and professional the process was covered in an article on the Marketing Link website. This article https://marketing.link/cases/how-to-...ould-go-wrong/ e provides a clear step-by-step guide to creating an ad campaign, from choosing keywords and setting up targeting to analyzing results and optimizing. Particular attention is paid to problems that can arise when advertising adult products, such as ad placement restrictions and possible ad rejections. This is extremely important for us, as I encountered difficulties when trying to advertise our store. The information on how to bypass restrictions and improve ad visibility was very useful. I also liked the section on potential errors and how to fix them. This saved me a lot of time and allowed me to avoid many of the common problems that entrepreneurs in our niche face. Thanks to these recommendations, we were able to successfully launch our ad campaign and significantly improve its performance.

Thread Information