Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPGBA v1.1 release

DCEmu Newbie

Widz you dumb s*** cant you read like 6 posts before yours?! You cant run homebrew on anything above 2.0.

Ok I know this has to be like my 4th post on PSPGBA updates, but does anyone have direct contact with the awesome PSP298?
    I haven't seen or heard anything from him over the web, or can find any of the slightest clue of a personal website or such.
    PSPGBA I know will be bigger than SNES, and being so has its difficulties, but the great minds behind Homebrew emulation will find a way to succeed. It would just be nice to know that the project isn't dead. Maybe since the source code was released some other brilliant mind could pick up the slack. Hell, I would do it but homebrew is like the japanese alphabet to me :P
    Maybe find a way to convert .gba files into Devhook/Hookboot or Fastloader readable .iso formats? *Shrug*
    Please no flaming, just expressing my concern on the subject.
    Also, I know PSP on GBA has to touch a nerve on the legal level, but that hasn't stopped anyone else from finding ways around it, disclaimer and all.
    It could be for the sole purpose of testing and development reasons with that label slapped on it.
    If PSP298 reads this, or a current developer comes across this, send the people of homebrew a tell, let us know you're alive. Because im sure that some of us are starting to lose our faith, and a next gen PSP is just not in everyones budget.

Also, if they need a website to place their material, just let me know, I can whip up a suitable personal page in no time, just dont ask for anything above .shtml (Working with dial-up here )

Ok, Im new, but unlike many other I did read nearly every single post. This isnt so much a question but a....confirmation of what I should do. I have a PSP 2.0. Now according to all the posts and FAQS I cannot play the PSPGBA on my PSP. I get that. So, am I right to assume that I should keep my eye out for 2 different programs?

1) PSPGBA update: for better speed

2) e-boot loader update: for compatability for PSPGBA (seeing as the current one 0.9 will not load the roms)

am I right? also how compatable is the VGA? Is it better? or should I stick by this one? thank you. And excuse a NooB

Default Help

Hi I cant get PSPVBA to work on my PSP. Please help me.

dont use pspvba vause te latest edition is a fake and besides pspgba is a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by borikua_rocks
    Ok, Im new, but unlike many other I did read nearly every single post. This isnt so much a question but a....confirmation of what I should do. I have a PSP 2.0. Now according to all the posts and FAQS I cannot play the PSPGBA on my PSP. I get that. So, am I right to assume that I should keep my eye out for 2 different programs?

1) PSPGBA update: for better speed

2) e-boot loader update: for compatability for PSPGBA (seeing as the current one 0.9 will not load the roms)

am I right? also how compatable is the VGA? Is it better? or should I stick by this one? thank you. And excuse a NooB
    Why must you wait for the e-boot loader? You can just downgrade from 2.0 to 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchaos696
    Why must you wait for the e-boot loader? You can just downgrade from 2.0 to 1.5.

I really dont want to downgrade. I enjoy my PSP just the way it is. To downgrade would belike one step forward, two steps back. Im more than happy waiting for updates, Im not really desperate for playing GBA on my PSP. But when it does come out, I would be mor ethan happy to inlude it to my library. I was just asking if I needed both the GBA update e-boot loader update or if I only needed one or the other. Anyways, thanks for the advice on PSPVBA, I really hadnt tries it because it sounds like to much hassle to install. Any help in answeringmy questions though would be much apreciated

On another note doyou know how to make donations to these guys? Both the Gameboy emulator and the e-boot loader? I want to at leqast contribute to their efforts.

I think the e-boot loader is made by "the all mighty" Fanjita.... u can make donations to him from his web-site.... http://www.fanjita.org/

dont know about the GBA-emu though.....

DCEmu Newbie

Where can I get the downgrader? I've heard about it but I've not seen any links to the actual program.

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone gotten Kingdom Hearts to run using this emulator? I've tried a couple of different roms and I've yet to get it to run. The emulator recognizes the rom but when I try and start it the screen goes black and then a few seconds later the PSP turns off.

Anyone had success with Kingdom Hearts?

Thread Information