Thread: PSP's ear phone

Default PSP's ear phone

I got mine come with the value pack, it's white of course but it's not symmetry, in other words, the left ear phone is shorter than the right one, I tried to pull it with the thingy that both lines go through, but I can't make the left and the right the same length, of course I don't wanna pull too hard to break it. help.

its like that bro

DCEmu Newbie

u put the longer one roung the back of you neck

I don't get it, why do they do that? I don't see any advantage in it.

It's so that the earphone wire doesn't dangle so much, reducing the risk of the dreaded 'ear-ripper'.

But I saw the illustration in the PSP manual, they are symmetry! But anyway, I should've know this earlier, I pulled the wires pretty hard from the core that the two wires go through, I hope I didn't damage it.

the only complaint about these phones is the chord isnt long enough. they sound great. i tried them with my NONipod mp3 player and the sound is awesome. only thing is i cant put my jukebox in my pocket and listen to music. the earbud's chord will not reach, maybe if i was 5 foot something. as far as damage, if you can not see the copper you're fine.

Thread Information