Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: StrmnNrmn Blog update.

PsDonkey (who MIGHT/MAYBE be part of Strmnnrmn's team) has left this comment in strmnnrmn's blog:

For those of you who want the updated changes to the source, here are the links to the 1.0 and 1.5 binaries. I already sent the source to norman so anyone who wants to take a look at the source feel free to either email norman or myself for the updated source code and one of us will send you the source.
    Basically this new R5 edition has the new eboot icons and sound from before and also the new menu backgrounds from before as well. The newer code that was implemented is the addition of menu music while you are browsing through the options and rom list. As soon as you choose a rom to load, the music stops and clears the memory for the use of loading the rom into the memory. You can also create your own custom mp3 music for the menu and putting it inside your Daedalus folder naming your mp3 "menu.mp3" It doesn't really matter how long your music is because once it finishes, the music will repeat itself until you choose a rom to play then the music will be freed from the memory usage so that the emualtor will still have all the necessary memory that it needs. Also, once again, this new R5 update has the rom folder the same as the folder that Monkey64 uses. You need to place all your rom files in the root of the memory stick called "n64" just like the way Monkey64 does. So there is no more "Rom" folder in Daedalus. I am working on a few more additions to Daedalus for when R6 comes out. Once again to make things clear, All 100% credit goes to StrmnNrmn for this awesome work of his. Anyone else who has some new ideas for StrmnNrmn's future releases, just drop him an email with the updated source and i am sure he will incorporate it into the new release. Here are the binary files:

Link for R5 Changes for 1.00

http://rapidshare.de/files/24398732/...5_New.rar.html

Link for R5 Changes for 1.50

http://rapidshare.de/files/24398995/...5_New.rar.html

DCEmu Regular

Yes, if this kernal mode does become usable on 2.5/2.6 we will all be able to enjoy the abilities of the ME. I believe using it will boost the progress of this emulator a lot!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ukcuf16
    PsDonkey (who is now part of Strmnnrmn's team) has left this comment in strmnnrmn's blog:
    Well he's not part of the "team" yet as you call it. He is making changes to Strmnnrmns source code and at least he is doing something positive by submitting them but we haven't heard from strmnnrmn yet as to what he thinks, and to date he hasn't made any contribution to the actual emulation, just some peripheral functions like the logo, music player and directory changes (hardly major for someone who claims to have a fully working full speed N64 emulator).

Anyhow I reserve judgement for now, hopefully it wont turn into another of his fiascos and he can atone for his many wrongs.

yeah i didnt think he was .. I thought i read that sumwhere though , any ways i edited my last post.

i dont trust donkey his rep is very low in my book

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information