Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Thread: FrodoDS(c64) page added

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPee70 View Post
    crookedmouth,
    Yeah i know about that - I am putting two of my D64 files into there . . . when i go and find the disk file and then press the right trigger it just says device not found! Must still be doing something wrong! I have a R4DS . . . can anyone help?
    Andy
    Is it a "File Not Found" or something similiar? If so, you could try typing LOAD"$",8 in the emulator and make sure that there is a real file at the beginning of the .d64. Sometimes there is a dummy file first so you will need to either type the full name or type LOAD"M*",8,1(this will load the first file that begins with M).
    Check if the Load Snapshot button ,X loads up jjr.fss(which should be in the RD folder in the root of your card).This is Jumpman JR.
    Finally R4 and M3 users have had some troubles. Try downloading the following version and see if it works.

download
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...7&d=1181953152
    Last edited by crookedmouth; March 25th, 2008 at 23:45.

DCEmu Newbie

Cheers for all of that!
    For some reason it just worked!
    Not changed anything - just been playing commando!!! wow! excellent bit of emulation!
    Regards
    Andy

Unhappy Sampe prob like the most, but with DSTT

Hello it looks like i have the same prob like the most peeps here.

When i try to load a game it didnt start.

Then i try LOAD"$",8,1 like used to do on the original c64... but only says "Device not present " erro.

I guess the the emulator roms are fine. Basic works. Even SYS 64738 (Soft reste) works.

If i strat pressing all the buttons, on some moment Jumpmanjunior semms to start, but freezes inmediately.

I am using an DSTT which supports DLDI. Yes i have the files in the /rd direktory, directly in the main direktory of an 1 GB MicroSD card (Kingston).

So what do i wrong??##The most strabge thing is, that some time before, i had the dungeons of dr creep running on that installation.

And now it didnt work again (i have formatted the MicrSD Card for putting other gaes on it)

Can someone please help me??

Thx

Oliver

DCEmu Pro

Try the version in the download link above in my other post. Just patch it for your DSTT.

If that doesn't work try, patching with the attached dldi. Use win32 dldi patcher. ON a bare microsd card.
    http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI...tool-win32.zip

DCEmu Newbie

i have the same problem on the dstt card. but, i did have a little bit of luck i got bruce lee to load, but that is the only game that does, i have patched it, and tried the different loads, still no luck

DCEmu Pro

That doesn't sound like the same problem to me or do you get the "device not present" error too?

Did you try my idea of circumventing the auto patching of your device and manual patching with above attached dldi patch?
    You could try getting DSOrganize to work, Patch DSOrganize with the ttio.zip patch I attached above. Then boot FrodoDS.nds through DSO. Worth a shot.

So, there is a new c64 emu coming to the DS. Does anyone know the status of that emu. I reckon if someone could get ccs64 to run on DS then that would be the best ever.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyharris View Post
    So, there is a new c64 emu coming to the DS. Does anyone know the status of that emu. I reckon if someone could get ccs64 to run on DS then that would be the best ever.
    I prefer Frodo over CCS64.

CCS64 bloated Emu and lot of the features aren't needed to play games.

If you want to do more than just get a real C64.

Harm|

Thats true, a lot of the features aren't used, but its nice to have them. I still got my c64, up in the attic somewhere. May have a go later.....just have to put the kettle on....

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyharris View Post
    alekmaul's website isn't some mystery. Anyway why ask about sidDS here?

I hope that GPF doesn't abandon frodoDS. All it really needs is a savestate feature.

I believe Frodo is the only feasible port to the DS. Perhaps some old version of CCS64 or something.sidDS is probably built from the ground up. I'm just pondering, I don't really know anything for sure.

Thread Information