Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to buy pro's and con's?

Default What to buy pro's and con's?

Ok with me living in england it is'nt to many shops online to buy from i have found 2 places and 2 diffrent kind of product's.

First of all the SuperCard Mini SD,Super Key:SuperKey from this site

http://www.cheapmod.net/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi

Price is £48 delivered

or

M3 ADAPTER MINI SD VERSION with PASSCARD 3
    from this site

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/...54dd3551822200

Price is £72 delivered

So is it worth the extra £24 for the later and what is the diffrence between the 2 cards?

Thanks in advance.

DCEmu Rookie

well, im still not sure exactly how m3 works.. because i have been looking around at m3 perfect and the passcard that comes with it, and the adapters and whatnot... its all very confusing to me. i'd say m3 is a good choice, but something else you might want to consider is max media player (mmp) or max media dock. max media player comes with a 4 gigabyte hardrive that can also be replaced by other cf cards. it runs homebrew, plays movies, and music. thats what i have.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

The media player is probably the worse Flash Cart you can buy and is a REDICULOUS $180. Go with the M3. It seems to have the best compatibility. I have a CF version, just waiting until i get a new one, the first was a defect.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by The Hombrew Hunter
    The media player is probably the worse Flash Cart you can buy and is a REDICULOUS $180. Go with the M3. It seems to have the best compatibility. I have a CF version, just waiting until i get a new one, the first was a defect.

i got mine for 100$ at a best buy because someone had already bought it and then took it back, so they lopped 80 bucks off it.

Whoa! i Got mine online, but i bought the Media Dock with no Memory Card, i bought mine online and it works great. i have a 2 gb Sandisk and the whole thing was about $80. and the actual dock was just $39.99. I'd say thats pretty good, because i would suspect that the memory card that it comes with would be S#$T anyway.

I live in England, north London, and after doing a lot of research I ended up buying a supercard lite for my DS Lite. I also got the DS flashed and have a 1Gb micro SD card. The whole lot cost me £80 (excluding the console) and it works beautifully. Every game plays, and all homebrew apps so far work such as moonshell, DSOrganize, and Beup. I am very happy with it and can point you in the direction of the cheapest supercard supplier if you want.

DCEmu Newbie

Foxbiscuits

Sorry to hijack the thread but i was also considering buying a supercard lite and 1 gig sd card in England. If you could point me in the right direction where you got both for £80 i would be very much indebted to you.

Thanks

Tom

I can't find how to PM you so I'll post it here. www.supercardstore.com
    He is a London dealer and can help you with all your homebrew/flashing problems.

A shop inside amazon is selling 1gig micro SD cards for £20, which is *very* good. www.consoleplus.co.uk does a package of Supercard Lite and Max Media Player for £55 i think

DCEmu Newbie

I also have the MMP/MMD. It works great so far. If you do go with the Max Media choice get the dock, and then buy a compact flash card. I got a 4 gig compact flash for 80 bucks on line. I don't know how much that translates to your currency tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information