Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: So Is It Possible To Play Homebrew now On FWs upto 2.80 on PSP

afff...i'm getting all excited...lol, especially after getting sick of loading via GTA everytime...lol

I wouldnt just make unfounded blanket statements like that andrew. Up untill a month or so ago my means of accessing homebrew was through the previous tiff expoit for firmware 2.0/eloader.

There are a many smart minds working on using the exploit, i doubt it will be long before the community has another way to enjoy psp homebrew

andrew, don't be so naiive, it will happen

history repeats its self, we* once were able to load a loader from the pics we loaded that overloaded the load size in tiff, sony thought that was a load of crap and overloaded us with new firmware to make us* use a diffrent method, yet now a similar method may once again allow us* to use overloading tiffs to our advantage, coincidence you say, no, history repeats itself,

and in other history repeating itself news, i hope i find another 20 the first day of school this year lol

*i mean the community as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by carpy
    The original eloader (BEFORE the GTA VERSION) was a Tif image exploit eloader.

I talked to fanjita yesterday, right here at DCEMU. The new GTA-less eloader is coming, and will be even MORE powerful than the GTA version, because it will have FULL KERNAL ACCESS.

So please, shut up.
    how did fanjita talk to u?
    dont tell me to shut up. im only posting my opinion.
    u made the fanjita thing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed247
    3.0 will be ed, that is sometime after it comes out...i mean who thought 2.8 would be seeing homebrew so soon, and who knew 2.0 -2.71 would have kernal access ...the psp devs are incredible at what they do so i have faith they can whatever $ony throws at them...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! lol
    "dont underestimate fanjita"
    dont underestimare sony. homebrew will end soon. sony is going to make automaticly upgrading umd's. then hombrew will be over. plus 3.0 cant be ed. sony totaly searched everything. why do u think it took so long. fanjita will get frustrated and then quit.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FrierTuck
    history repeats its self, we* once were able to load a loader from the pics we loaded that overloaded the load size in tiff, sony thought that was a load of crap and overloaded us with new firmware to make us* use a diffrent method, yet now a similar method may once again allow us* to use overloading tiffs to our advantage, coincidence you say, no, history repeats itself,

and in other history repeating itself news, i hope i find another 20 the first day of school this year lol

*i mean the community as a whole
    if history does repeat itself lets hope it happens in another game when it gets released (like GTA:VCS)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew24
    how did fanjita talk to u?
    dont tell me to shut up. im only posting my opinion.
    u made the fanjita thing up.
    fanjita has an account on these forums
    sure you can post your opinion, we're just trying to tell you your opinion is wrong
    maybe he did, maybe he didnt talk with fanjita, what proof have you got that he didnt

Quote Originally Posted by andrew24
    "dont underestimate fanjita"
    dont underestimare sony. homebrew will end soon. sony is going to make automaticly upgrading umd's. then hombrew will be over. plus 3.0 cant be ed. sony totaly searched everything. why do u think it took so long. fanjita will get frustrated and then quit.
    sony could get sued for it, its installing unwanted software on a pesonal item, and dont double post

sony made the psp. they could come up with a firmware that could brick psp's if they want. they can do anything. and if they do get sued.

who cares? they have so much money. thell only be sued for the origional cost of the psp.

plus my opinion is not wrong. yours is

cool. XD

DCEmu Old Pro

i thought updates did brick the psp, after all who really wants them

my opinion is wrong, thats great, opinion on what? a eboot loader coming from a picture? why not, the 2.0 downgrader came from a picture (tiff, why is tiff a problem for sony thats twice an exploits came from it)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information