Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Theme Thread

i ran into a problem with mine.I'm creating a Pink Floyd theme, but so far, only the wallpaper and font work. When i go to use it, i get the original psp bootsound, but it shows my wallpaper, it wont even show the default gameboot.
    I'm not trying to change the gameboot, just the bootsound.
    Once i get this figured out, I'll post pics.

Okay, i had a 2.01, then i upgraded to 2.71 then to 1.5 will these brick my psp or do i have to go to 2.0 and back?

from what i read earlier, you need to go to 2.00 and back if you went from 2.71 to 1.5

DCEmu Newbie

i have a 2.6 psp can i run this and another question with the recover from a brigk freature i know all u have to to is use it but if your psp is bricked how can u actuall use it?

Quote Originally Posted by motel6man
    i have a 2.6 psp can i run this and another question with the recover from a brigk freature i know all u have to to is use it but if your psp is bricked how can u actuall use it?

Sorry. But this is only for 1.5 PSP's bro. If your motherboard isn't a TA-082 you should really consider downgrading. They do have "automatoc" downgraders you know? But that's totally up to you.
    If you have a 1.5 and use HarleyG's 0.2 customfirmware, it is possible to unbrick your PSP but only from certain things, such as a corrupted font, background, gameboot, or bootsound. The good news is anything PSP Theme could do to possibly brick your PSP is fixable. You can find harleyG's Firmware on the front page. If your ever interested in downgrading, PM me. I'll do my best to make the downgrade successful for you.

DCEmu Newbie

thanks for the info but i have a ta-082 motherboard i need to exchange my psp anyway cuz i have dead pixles ( i just got it) is there a way to tell by lokking at the box or do i have a better chance of buying one on ebay or something

thanks for the info but i have a ta-082 motherboard i need to exchange my psp anyway cuz i have dead pixles ( i just got it) is there a way to tell by lokking at the box or do i have a better chance of buying one on ebay or something
    Yah I have the same question, Is it even POSSIBLE to tell from the box??? I'm just really curious...

DCEmu Old Pro

(remebering from ages ago, may not work now)on the barcode part of the box, there is a letter (dunno where) but the different letters represent the different firmwares (although its not as simple as a=1.0,b=1.5,c=1.51,etc, as one of the firmwares, 2.01 or 2.02 i think has like 5 letters all to itself, or something like that)

I am back again!

Since I made a TNA Theme you know I NEEDED to make a WWE one.

Features
    • 12 Custom Backgrounds (PSP Fitted and Menu Bars)
    • Custom Font (Scratchy V2 / Thanks DaFont.com)
    • Custom Bootsound
    • *** A few minor things

Heres a link that should help:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/272463

I (foolishly) updated my PSP back in the day. Instead of waiting for a downgrader, I traded it in @ EB Games. The guy kinda looked at me Strange when I told him I wanted to use the credit to buy another PSP. I simply (lied) and told him I make my own games, & can only test them on the 1.5 firmware. I just figured any talks of homebrew or emulators would send him into a rage. To make a long story short, he let me manually check the System Info screen on all the used PSPs until I found the one I wanted. This may or may not work, depending on how cool the guy at your local gamestore is.

Oh, and 1 more thing. I've already said this on the front page, but I'll say it again. If you downgrade a PSP from a firmware higher than 2.00, then you should update back up to 2.00, and then downgrade back to 1.5 BEFORE you go flashing it. There have been several reports (and I have experienced 1st hand) that it may cripple or brick your PSP if you don't!!!

*** BTW, sweet WWE theme, thanks deediare

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information