Thread: Question on NES emulator for the PSP

Default Question on NES emulator for the PSP

I have seen a video somewhere that showcased Mario runing at damn perfect speed on a PSP. Is it real? Fake? If its real, I think I did a stupid thing when I bought a DS. Playing NES and SNES on a handheld is just a dream come true!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AlexB123
    I have seen a video somewhere that showcased Mario runing at damn perfect speed on a PSP. Is it real? Fake? If its real, I think I did a stupid thing when I bought a DS. Playing NES and SNES on a handheld is just a dream come true!
    Do you really need to ask?
    Sorry, it's fake.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AlexB123
    You should have got a GP32 then!

Default Got a gp

Already have it. The emulators on it are kinda bad. Most run at about 70% speed.

Too bad that someone would go through all that trouble to post a fake video.

Damn.

Not only that but the gp32 is in korean and its not out here in the U.S therefore no commerical english games.

Default Hehe that too

But I only bought it for the "great emulation capabilities" even got the 166 version. It still bites. Money down the drain, lol.

Maybe in comparison with the Dreamcast. lol At any rate I have a feeling an nes emulator will probably out before this year is over. Just a speculation nothing more..

Thread Information