Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vshmain.prx is corrupted plz help, I DONT EVN KNO WUT THT IS

Default vshmain.prx is corrupted plz help, I DONT EVN KNO WUT THT IS

Yeh i tried downloadin this new 1.62 ie-c thing, and everythin wuz great til it got tp loading it, i got a black screen tht told me vshmain.prx is corrupted, thn it took me to what i guess is like the safe mode where its that black screen askin if u wanna connect usb recover the vshmain.prx, or recover recover, so i lookd over the internet as much as i could and found sumthin bout downgrading it to 1.0 thn re-upgrading it..... yeh, no clue, can some1 plz help, MY PSPS LIFES AT STAKE

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AlchoholicPriest View Post
    Yeh i tried downloadin this new 1.62 ie-c thing, and everythin wuz great til it got tp loading it, i got a black screen tht told me vshmain.prx is corrupted, thn it took me to what i guess is like the safe mode where its that black screen askin if u wanna connect usb recover the vshmain.prx, or recover recover, so i lookd over the internet as much as i could and found sumthin bout downgrading it to 1.0 thn re-upgrading it..... yeh, no clue, can some1 plz help, MY PSPS LIFES AT STAKE
    Sigh...

Get a 1.50 vshmain prx from a firmware dump, and put it on your memory stick.

Cloudy

her is a 1.50 3.40 combo vhctrl.prx from my 1.62 ie-c

i should work with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by murgero1 View Post
    her is a 1.50 3.40 combo vhctrl.prx from my 1.62 ie-c

i should work with yours.
    Thnks both of yall very much but mugero, ill prly juz try sum stuff around, but with tht prx, where exactly am i supposed to put the vshcntrl.prx file? do i got to put it in a certain folder or juz the root, srry for the trouble

Thnks both of yall very much but mugero, ill prly juz try sum stuff around, but with tht prx, where exactly am i supposed to put the vshcntrl.prx file? do i got to put it in a certain folder or juz the root, srry for the trouble
    enter recovery mode, (hold R on start of cold boot.)
    advanced toggle flash0 usb!
    VSH-> resource then you over right the file in the flash0.

done!

Quote Originally Posted by murgero1 View Post
    enter recovery mode, (hold R on start of cold boot.)
    advanced toggle flash0 usb!
    VSH-> resource then you over right the file in the flash0.

done!
    Thnks for the quick relpy, n god i feel lik such a retard, but i go to advanced n there should be a flash0 usb? kuz i dont see nythin there all i see is acticate/deactivate autoboot, change theme, activate n deactivate corrupt icons, activate and deactivate load nonexploited eboots, n activate and deactivate sce logo, i kno this is dumb tht i dont understand ,but after tht i place tht vsh file into a flash0 folder which im guessin i got to make myself? plz dont get mad, im on the technilogical lvl of a 3 yr old lol

Did you get to 1.62 ie-c or are you on OE?

I suggest going to 1.5 then going to 3.40 OE and staying there!

Quote Originally Posted by pt9087 View Post
    Did you get to 1.62 ie-c or are you on OE?

I suggest going to 1.5 then going to 3.40 OE and staying there!
    I would if i could figure out how, the problem is i cant downgrade or nythin, when i turn the psp on it says my pshmain.prx is courrupted, so i gotta get it to start up first, and i cant find how to toggle on my usbflash0 thing, its not anywhere on my psp, and apperently thts how i get my psp to work, kuz got the 1.5 dumper to, but idk how to use tht either, i need help bad, im so in the dark about these things, ive been doin this for about 36 hours now

Toggleflash0 usb,

In recvoery go to advanced then its there!

Default Help me

I have a psp that no matter what I try wont get off of Corrupted VSHMAIN.prx and I CANT fix it PLEASE HELP ME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information