Thread: Best Screenshot Plugin?

Default Best Screenshot Plugin?

I have custom firmware 3.40 OE. I've tried to use capture.prx to take screenshots.
    I like how capture.prx lets me define what button takes the screenshot, but it brightens the hell out of the screenshots and makes them look really crappy.

Is there a screenshot plugin that lets the button that takes the screenshot be configured and takes screenshots of perfect quality?

i use capture.prx but you dont like the way the screenshot turns out. are you looking at the screenshot in your psp? maybe thats y it looks bright. if you look at it on your computer you will not notice anything different

-xg

SVCapture defeinitely
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

The brightness is obvious no matter where I look at it. The website of the capture.prx itself says that it brightens the images. It also says there's away to stop the brightness by inserting something into the capture.ini, but it's bullcrap because it doesn't actually work to stop the brightness.
    I once used some kind of plugin called SCEP (or was it SCX) that let me take screenshots, but it was extremely crash-prone, especially when in a game, so I couldn't get it to work as desired. Whenever I could take screenshots, however, it wouldn't brighten them and they looked a lot nicer.
    I need a screenshot plugin that won't brighten the pictures. Isn't there such a thing?

svcapture will allow you to take videos as well and the screen brightness issue i just took a pic of the screen on brightness at lowest setting
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

I know all about the video capabilities.
    Lowering the brightness of the screen doesn't have any effect on the overbrightness of the screenshot.
    Does anyone know about a screenshot plugin that doesn't boost the brightness of the screenshots?

- EDIT -
    Nevermind, I found something called "screenshot.prx" which does the job perfectly. No added brightness whatsoever.

would u mind showing me where u got it? i would like to try it out

Blog Entries

i use this. i took a video with my chotto and then made this with that plugin

Thread Information