Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [WIP Video] Adhoc PS1 games using 2 PSPs (!)

This is incredible news!

Now point me rong but th other psp (White one)the green light for the on swithch says it isnt on and the wifi isnt flashing

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by pspfan View Post
    ... but if someone donated him one that could speed up development for the slim :P
    :rofl: donate me one and I'm gonna speed the process, too ... LMAO!

:rofl:

The only thing I have to do for receiving free PSPs is learning to code apps for the PSP ? muhahahha I'm gonna start right away

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    The only thing I have to do for receiving free PSPs is learning to code apps for the PSP ? muhahahha I'm gonna start right away
    Yes, "all" you have to do is learn to code, waste a whole year continuously improving your program, put countless of (expensive) coding hours into it for free, put up with people who complain about free software and then you *might* get enough donations to buy you a replacement PSP in a year or so.

Alternatively, if you're a coder just could also just do some hired work for 2 or 3 hours and buy yourself a PSP ...

The point is, though, that if you already do all this stuff for free for the community then you really don't want to have to spend money on new hardware etc, too, right ? It's like you pay double while everyone else just takes, you know.

So when coders ask for donations it's not because they'll get rich that way. Believe me it's far from it ! It's all about feeling appreciated instead.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by domthegod View Post
    Now point me rong but th other psp (White one)the green light for the on swithch says it isnt on and the wifi isnt flashing
    The creator of the video said this in the comments section to someone asking the same question:
    The white PSP has a 3rd party replacement faceplate which doesn't align properly with the LEDs.

Very intelligent reply, StoneCut.

WOnder when this is going to release, i love iR Shell

I can't wait for these two things but it would really make IRshell complete if there were more codecs added especially AVI/ xvid and divx. That would make everyone use it I'm sure.

Sweeeeet! I dunno' why Sony couldn't be bothered to implement multiplayer, thanks go out to AhMan for working on it!

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by mavsman4457 View Post
    I can't wait for these two things but it would really make IRshell complete if there were more codecs added especially AVI/ xvid and divx. That would make everyone use it I'm sure.
    ANYONE can code a plugin to run ANY filetype and it will work with iR Shell. So don't limit this to iR Shell coders. Don't get me wrong--it would be very hard to make one, I'm just saying you shouldn't request this from AhMan when you could request it from anyone as a plugin to iR Shell.

Also, Sony most likely didn't include WiFi multiplayer for the PSX emulator because they run PSX games at 333 mhz and they don't like overclocking the WiFi chip (which is not intended for 333 mhz).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information