Thread: No online Carbon for Wii

Blog Entries

Rev No online Carbon for Wii

Need for Speed Carbon, the latest in EA's street racing series, will not be playable online for Nintendo's new console, Wii.

NFS Carbon will support online play for PS2, Xbox, PS3 and 360, but won't be available to Wii owners, according to US magazine Game Informer.

It has also come to light that Carbon will not make use the motion sensing capabilities of either the Wii remote or the PS3 joypad. Publisher EA apparently has concerns over gamer fatigue, what with will all the hand waving. And we can't have out of breath gamers, now, can we.

Via Gamesradar

I hope this doesn't happen at the time...

i guess i understand that it could tire out gamers, but they could have incorporated the motion sensing in some way (like nintendo with that truck game coming out for the wii)

DCEmu Newbie

EA is too lazy. Thats all.

Lazy like hell. No wonder nobody buys EA stuff.

Fifa DS World Cup. They wearn't even bothered to do smooth animation or do a proper ending when you get the world cup.

NFS: Most Wanted DS. They wearn't even bothered to do proper cars.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Feh. I feel this game's gonna fall in the pit of failure at launch. NFS was never entertaining on my part.

As long as Nintendo isn't like this for Mario Kart, I'm cool with it.

And a lot of people buys EA's stuff. Little douchebags in my school who are obsessed with sports, who will harass a gamer who plays DS before school starts buys EA's games.

Their harrassment doesn't trouble me most of the time. Sometimes I'll get really pissed if they don't stop because their voices make me feel sick, for some reason. I tackled one of them once.

Though a future racing game could be cooler with the Wii-mote. Someone could turn it left or right to steer left or right!

DCEmu Rookie

yeah, Who really needs NFS when you can have a fun racing game like MK. I like Some NFS but if they are going to be ignorant on the Wii stand point then I can easily forget the series.

Thread Information