Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rules Update: U Break, U B Banned

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Default Rules Update: U Break, U B Banned

Rules
    1: No illegal/improper content such as warez, links to warez, FTP sites with illegal content, etc. This includes Utopia (boot disk) and illegal hacked browsers. No talking about making backup of getting backup/warez running on your system. (i.e. NO posts about UMD iso launcher)

2: No Flameing for any reason.

3: Posting of anything considered spam (signing up just to promote a site, unless relevent to a specifc topic)

4: No posting links to pyramid schemes (i.e. free ipod etc)

5: Any topics trying to sell anything mybe deleted at our discretion (no ebay links to your own auctions).

This is now zero tolerence, if any of these rules are broken, the admistration will/may perminantly ban you without warning

Why can't we discuss the iso launchers. I mean we don't post links, tutorial or advice about the eboot program, just talking about it's affect, i mean even just posting the one is out gets people in troubles. Other sites get flamed for not posting it, yet we deny all knowledge. I Respect wishes to keep the forums warez free, but we now have people scared to say anything, and people saying that mentioning it is warezing.

Also you never actually ban anyone, and although i'm not questioning it, soon enough after all the warez and flaming and pointless threads, these are just becoming idle threats. Not questioning the mods, just some advice on the site

It is a great forum btw.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

since march we have banned 26 people... so yes we do ban! + there are quite a few on a last warning.

it been policy in with the dc scene not to talk about making backups etc, because 90% people are just trying to Warez, and there are loads of site out there that provide that info.

the most of the dreamcast scene has tried to stay legal, and sega have notice that, and think highly of the scene, we (dcemu.co.uk) want the same thing to happen with sony and the psp.

you will not get banned for mentioning the loaders etc, but your not allowed to post link or info about it ( even " oh www.somecrapsite.com host it, try there" is not allowed)

we don't ban people straight away, u will allways will be newbies that don't read the rules... but we reserve the right to ban anyone, anytime time for breaking ANY rules

maybe you should change the subject to something everyone will read

try renameing it to something like "psp 1.52 homebrew", so all the noobs will actually read them this time

I think this is good. I don't want the pirate scene to spoil the homebrew scene.

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    I think this is good. I don't want the pirate scene to spoil the homebrew scene.
    same
    some of the homebrew games are even better than any rom for any emulators

DCEmu Newbie

parts of this website promote piracy tho!
    it been policy in with the dc scene not to talk about making backups etc, because 90% people are just trying to Warez, and there are loads of site out there that provide that info.
    well 99% of people downloading emulators from this site dont have the original copy of the game being loaded, seems like warez to me. So whats the big deal with talking about a loader and stuff!

DCEmu Newbie

Going by Peanut's same logic, I'd have to mention that modchips (which can be discussed here), heavily promote piracy...

Quote Originally Posted by iq_132
    Going by Peanut's same logic, I'd have to mention that modchips (which can be discussed here), heavily promote piracy...
    i thought they were only for piracy......

DCEmu Regular

is there a chance of penalty for the psp flooder/ drowners that choke the site out of dc posts, what of them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information